Friday, August 1, 2008

Pee&Poo Prohibited.


I kid you not. These are Pee & Poo Plush Dolls. It's a whole company, started in Europe. Gross. Now, I think it's good to have a sense of humor about these things, after all, I have read the book "Everybody Poops". But, there is no way my kids are playing with plush versions of pee and poo; nor are they wearing clothes and undies with the graphics on them. I have three kids, two dogs and one husband. I deal with enough pee and poo each day, I am not having it in my house as playthings and clothing.

Disagree? Go shop your heart out. Think pee and poo is hilarious? Then go buy yourself a set of these after you play Pee & Poo Memory: (see below). Eew. I wonder if they're scented.

3 comments:

Heather said...

ok, pee is kinda cute but poo - gross!

Sidney Ann said...

I my gosh, that's hilarious! What do you think the appropriate age is to stop wearing them?

Tasha Early said...

Bahaha! I love it!!