Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bug Off!


This is one of the very first products I blogged about, and because it's so fantastic and I love it so much (and we have new readers) I'm featuring it again. (and no, once again, I never get paid for featuring any products or sellers. That's be nice, but it's not how we work here.)Here we go again- Burts Bees makes the best natural bug repellent ever!!!

It doesn't smell awful like all the other ones, and because it's 100% all natural, it's safe to use on the youngest of babies. You could even drink a bit of this and be fine, because it's made purely of all natural ingredients- glycine soja (soybean) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, thuja occidentalis (cedar) leaf oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, cymbopogon nardus (citronella) oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower oil, geranium maculatum (geranium) oil

I first found this product when my son was a baby back in 2002, and I didn't want to use those icky chemical-smelling bug sprays on him during the summer. I love that it works for the whole family, and when we're camping we go to bed not smelling like bug spray chemicals but of lemongrass and cedar.

Now go buy some, and toss that gross aersol bug spray you have that looks like an air freshener can and makes you smell like... gross-in-a-can.

0 comments: