Monday, May 5, 2008

Great Find for the Nerdy Folk






Ah, nerds having nerds. So tragic. Here is an awesomely pretentious gift for nerdy parents with nerd babies. A is for Atom, B is for Binary Code, C is for Cellular Membrane... and it's all downhill from there. Shock and horrify your friends whose babies only know lame stuff like animal names!

This is a complete set of 5"x7" cards, printed on bright white matte cardstock, perfect for framing or hanging on the wall of your nerd baby's nursery. Handmade by Tiffany Ard on Etsy. You might want to also check out her other science/nerdy baby items- she's a (self proclaimed, this is not me speaking): "huge, serious, complete and total nerd" and is adding new science art for kids all the time.

Ya know, I might just need to get a set of these for myself...


1 comments:

Heather said...

Visit my blog....I have an award for you :)