Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Bit Ambitious, I know...






Here's 1/40th of what I've been up to over the weekend. Trying to get 20 changing pads and 20 bibs made for Saturday's Buy Handmade Trunk Show. I've got 15 pads done, and 5 bibs. Hopefully I'll finish the bibs tonight! Then it's on to make a whole new slew of blankies and other goodies for the show. (and the answer is "yes", if you're wondering if I haven't gotten much sleep, but oh well! can sleep later. as in, after the show.)

I sure hope you're able to make it to the Trunk Show. The goody bags are gettin' better and better each day... read HERE to see what all will be included...

OK, off to get back to work... I've figured out to set up my laptop with a DVD in it, so sewing is much more enjoyable while watching all five Harry Potter movies! :)

2 comments:

Beat Black said...

i cant even imagine what crafting would be like if it wasn't in front of the tv. i know thats sad but its reality! lol

Anonymous said...

That is MY changing pad!! I can't wait to get it! I wish I lived in Seattle so I could make it to your show! Best of luck!