Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blah Blah Blah!

Blah, Blah, Blah Day

When : Always April 17th

"Blah, Blah, Blah Day just might be the blah-est day of the year. The intent of this day is to do all of the projects and things that people have been nagging you to do. This may include quitting a habit, losing weight, or working on home projects. The "Honey Do" list or job jar is a top target for today.

Did you know? Blah, Blah, Blah Day is a copyrighted holiday. It was created and is provided, courtesy of the great folks at Wellcat.com"
find more odd holidays for every day of the year.

So what project am I going to do today?! What's been on my list of things to do forever that's never gotten crossed off? Let's see... paint the house... lose all that baby weight... organize my closet... hmm, which to choose?

You know what? I never had the motivation to do those things in the first place, and "National Blah Blah Blah Day" isn't motivating me either! Blah! So I'm not gonna do anything! Bah Humbug. They should rename this day "Blah Blah Bah Humbug" Day instead. So there. (hey, being a minivan driving mother of three, I gotta rebel somehow.)

0 comments: