Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sweet Petula

If you didn't know, my "real" job is working for Sweet Petula, a company that makes handmade bath and body products. My official title is Manager of Wholesale Operations and Production; which means I get to make cool stuff! (we've also got a shop on Etsy if you want to check that out.)

Anyways, there's two things I gotta tell everyone that is good news for you. First, there's a big sale (the biggest Sweet Petula has ever had, I do believe!) at our manufacturing shop this Thursday, Friday and Saturday in Burien (south of Seattle). Here is a list of sale items available, if you can't stop into the store then we can mail you your products.

My favorite product? The bars of soap. I love the Spa Luxury soap in Fresh Lavender, its gentle enough to use with baby.

Second, there's a fun photo contest on the Sweet Petula blog to win a Good Clean Dog "Every Dog Has It's Day" Spa Pack. Be sure to enter!

0 comments: