Monday, August 3, 2009

My Little Sunshine is havin' a Big Sunny Sale!

My friend Rachel (My Little Sunshine) is having a big sidewalk sale right now on Etsy. Part of me wants to not show you this beautiful Roman Glass necklace because I want it for myself, but it is so georgeous I just gotta share!

Here's another reason why I'm in love with this necklace. This is the description of Roman Glass Rachel has listed in the description, and its so cool. I love handmade things, especially ones with history.
Roman Glass is an ancient glass, discovered in archaeological excavation sites in Israel and in other Mediterranean countries.The fine Sterling Silver Roman Glass Jewelry is one of the most popular types and styles originated from Israel enabling to wear an entirely unique piece of 2,000-year-old history. The glass in this aqua-hued jewelry began life as a vase, jug, or vessel. Uncovered from ancient Roman archaeological sites in modern-day Israel, each fragment has been textured and colored by centuries of wind and weather. Each bear the marks of not only its past life as a household or temple object but also the very earth in which it rested until being transformed into a unique accent.
So go check out My Little Sunshine and enjoy the sale! She also has lip tints on sale, and I've got pomegrante and creme brulee sitting in my pocket as we speak. (one in each pocket. don't ask why)

0 comments: