Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Hotdog!


While some of you may be standing in a long line at the post office tonight to postmark your tax return (procrastinators!!!), tonight I will be celebrating my daughter's 5th birthday with a special birthday dinner of hotdogs, hashbrowns, ketchup, and cherry coke- per her request, of course.
And speaking of April 15th birthdays... we know of eight other people having a birthday today as well, ranging from turning 4 to 86 yrs old. AND- there's a family we know that's having a planned C-Section today at noon too!

Let me guess... you know of somebody that's got a Tax Day Birthday too. Are they requesting hotdogs as well?!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Karis! Hope she enjoyed her special birthday dinner.

Amanda Conger said...

Actually, tax day is my bil's birthday. : D

I think he's a bit past the hot dog stage though. ; )