Monday, January 5, 2009

Today's Car Conversation


Sweetpea (age 4): "Mom, I like horses."

Me: (surprised at the random blurt.) "So do I honey! Do you want to learn how to ride a horse?"

Sweetpea: "I dunno. They are kinda too big for me."

Me: "You can ride a pony. They are like a horse, but smaller."

Sweetpea: "Oh. Maybe. What's the name of that other kind of horse? The one with the corn on it's nose."

Me: "Wha?!" (starts to thinks hard of other types of horses. Pygmie? Donkey?)

Sweetpea: "No wait. It's got a corn on it's forehead. Oh yeah, that's it- a unicorn. Can I ride a unicorn, Mom?"

4 comments:

The Adventures of Seth and Emma said...

SOO AWESOME SP! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Amanda said...

LOL What an adorable story! One of the reasons why I love working around kids - you just can't make that sort of thing up! lol

Anonymous said...

aw, thats way too cute!

always sunny said...

HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha