Monday, December 1, 2008

A Fun Christmas Contest


I LOVE this movie. (If you live under a rock or don't have kids, this is a scene from Elf, starring Will Ferrell and directed by Jon Favreau in 2003). Anyways, Saturday night was Elf Movie Night at our house. The kids helped me set the table, and for centerpieces we had small jars of the four food groups mixed with votive candles as decor. Of course, we had spaghetti for dinner.
It was lots of fun!

I'm feeling festive- I love Christmas and I love winning stuff- so let's have a fun little giveaway! EMAIL ME at: jessica at babyhoot.com (don't post your answer or everyone will know!) the answers to the following questions:

According to Buddy the Elf...
what are the four food groups?
what is the best way to spread Christmas cheer?
what does the "fake" (in the store) Santa smell like?


contest ends on Christmas Eve. I'll pick one person that had all three answers correct and send 'em something fun. I don't know what the prize will be yet, will let you know soon. Post this contest on your blog, and I'll put your name in twice for the drawing!

Now go rent the movie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup.
singing loud for all to hear.
and, BEEF AND CHEESE!

pick me!

babyhoot. said...

so far we've got three entries for the contest. I can't publish their comments or you'll know the answers! Keep up the good work, pass the word along and go watch some holiday movies!!