Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Great Phrase

I copied and pasted the description of the website YourMessageHere; since it explains everything so well. Enjoy:

the sansom window project.
every two months, urban outfitters invites artists to make an installation for a set of windows that face the institute of contemporary art in philadelphia, pa. this weekend we installed our piece and are ready to launch our new project: your message here.

inspired by industrial letter signs, multi colored text, and everyday sayings... we made our own marquee sign out of wood. now the fun part begins, we want to collect your messages to post on the sign. we're not looking for insightful proverbs, but rather ordinary, simple sentiments.

leave your message here (as a comment) and we will be picking our favorites to change the sign. if you don't live in philadelphia, you won't miss a thing because we will post a photo of each message here.


Why am I posting this picture? Because a. my kids DO inspire me to be great; and b. I am almost certain it was me that submitted this phrase (but I don't remember, I did it so long ago!) and c. I like the shop Something's Hiding In Here, the ones behind the project.

Anyways, whether that was me or some other person in this world likes that same phrase; my kids do inspire me to be a great person, a great mom, and greater and better at everything I attempt.

I love the site, it's so fun to read each day's message. I bet you'll have fun reading them too!

0 comments: