Monday, July 28, 2008

Super Sprinkles



I was just peeking over at the Bakerella blog to see what's new, and she mentioned these sprinkles that I was curious about, called Mr. Sprinkles. So I checked 'em out. Turns out they are all natural, with no artificial colors or flavors, and all natural. "Well, of course I want that for my kids!" said me. I will look for them tomorrow at the grocery store. They're gluten free too; so for kids (and adults) with wheat allergies, these are made just for you!

I don't know about you, but for me- sprinkles are one of my "mommy magic tricks". If I sprinkle a smidgen of candy sprinkles on anything, the kids will eat them. All of a sudden, a cut up banana with yogurt on top *WITH SPRINKLES* is a special treat the kids beg for- "yogurt and sprinkle sundaes" is what they call 'em.

Tomorrow, for dinner I will cook some broccoli with cheese sauce and add some sprinkles. I wonder what will happen. Probably, I will be throwing 1/8 of a cupful of broccoli in cheese sauce with sprinkles down the disposal. But hey, it's worth trying, right?!

0 comments: