Tuesday, June 10, 2008

the WhatWhat bag


The WhatWhat Bag. A soft quilted bag with velcro closure to put whatever you want in it. Comes with a metal grommet and twill tape so you can loop it over the doorknob, your wrist, the rear view mirror in the car...

I'm using one for my sunglasses...

and my "girl stuff"... what can YOU use a WhatWhat bag for?

Made from quilt fabric samples from a bedding store (hence the grommet, they were all looped together for swatches) each bag is unique- double sided in different coordinating prints. We only have the 7 available, and that's it.

These WhatWhat bags don't really "fit" into our babyhoot store, so I thought I'd post them on our blog too. Cost is $8 each on Etsy, only $4 for each bag if you read about them on our blog. That's one for you to buy as a gift, and get a free one for yourself! (and $2.50 should cover the shipping).









Here's a few pics of the bags... if you want one (or two, or three, or all of them!) send me a convo on Etsy and I'll make a special listing for you with the discounted price.

0 comments: