Monday, May 12, 2008

the gifts I received today


sharkboy made me THREE vases of flowers from outside! I didn't even know we had flowers growing in the backyard! He arranged them all on his own, even got the vases out of the china cabinet on his own.


This is a keeper. He even sounded out "appreciates it"! I love that I'm 10 feet tall and weigh 10 pounds.

sweetpea made me a card too. Do you see the drawing of me, with eyelashes and a heart? There's a sunshine in the top corner because I like the sun.

another bouquet of flowers. I've got one in each room- the kitchen, living room and my bedroom.

I love Mother's Day! The kids also made me I.O.U. coupons for folding laundry, picking up toys, and hugs. And sweetpea gave me about fifteen hugs today and told me she loves me to heaven and back each time. And, she told me that she wants a picture of me because if I died today, she would miss me very much. :)

1 comments:

always sunny said...

that is so very sweet. i hope you had a lovely mothers day!!