Friday, May 9, 2008

Food & Family


I've been receiving the Kraft Food & Family magazine for about two years now. I was impressed with the quality of the magazine, and it's got good recipes (of course, all the recipes include ingredients they sell- Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Ritz Crackers, Oscar Mayer...) and the best part- it's FREE! So go subscribe! Right now... off you go...


The website is pretty nice too. These recipes are all geared at families with not much time to cook on the weekdays, which fits pretty much everyone I know. :) There's a whole section devoted to picky eaters, kid-approved recipes, and lunchbox solutions.

I like their dessert and appetizer recipes the best; and the holiday edition has wonderful dessert recipes. Every Christmas I still break out the 2005 Holiday magazine for recipe ideas!

Enjoy.

0 comments: