Friday, April 4, 2008

we're blogfamous!


We are excited to announce that WE are the featured artists on the Maternal Spark blog! (A blog run by new mom Heather with great insight and ideas, we enjoy reading the MSpark blog daily).

My favorite thing about the MSpark blog? I love why she started it, and her words sum it up the best! (go figure) As posted on her home page, "Having a baby has put a whole new spin on my world. I can't see things around me in the same light as I once did. Now, when I sit down to write or create anything, my baby is on my mind. I'm sure it's the same for many other women, creative women. This blog will be centered around these artists. Who they are, how they work considering family life and what being a creative soul means to them. I hope you enjoy it."


click HERE to read our interview with Heather and to check out the Maternal Spark blog.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Gee thanks guys, you've got me blushing :) It was great to have you!