Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bad Day



if I had an obnoxious website/blog, I'd have that one song that nobody knows all the words to except the " 'Cause ya had a bad day..." chorus playing right now in the background to set the mood and tone.

Today sucked. For lots of reasons. I woke up with five spider bites on my left leg. I screwed up beyond big time at work. There were tons of tiny little ants on my bedroom floor when I got home this evening. Need I go on...

So, since I'm sure we all have bad days; I searched for "Bad Day" on Etsy and I found this great painting by Sarah Kamsler. Isn't it cute?

I guess it wasn't an all horrible bad day. Had it not been for my series of unfortunate events, I would not had found Sarah's website, and I love all her work!

Good thing it's morning in just a few hours and tomorrow will be a brand new day.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww hugs to you! Tomorrow will be better :)