Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dwell in Safety

This is Mia. She's the tiny Yihihuahua (half Yorkie, half Chihuahua) that belongs to my sister Christina, the other half of babyhoot. (Mia is also modeling our teensy weensy size Sidekick babyhoot. Cape- so cute!)

I was hoping to post some pictures today of Christina's arrival, as today is supposed to be day 1 of thirty days visiting home, here in Seattle. Woo hoo, we've all been so excited for her (and her husband) to be here!

But, early this morning just after they left Butte, MT; Christina, her hubby and Mia got in a single-car accident- they flipped their brand new truck over when they hit an ice patch on the road. Luckily, they are all OK, just a bit shaken up. It sounded pretty scary and it's amazing they only have some cuts and bruises- I hope they are able to get some good sleep tonight. Because of the extra time towing the truck, getting a car rental and all that "fun" stuff, they won't make it home until later this evening, but we'll get to say hello tomorrow morning. And then I'll have some pics to post.

So, in honor of today's events; this will sum things up.
Psalm 4:8 "I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety."

Thank you Lord for protecting them today in the accident.

2 comments:

Heather said...

wow - I'm glad everyone is ok. Cute dog :)

Cindy said...

OMG! that looks exactly like my dog!