Monday, March 23, 2009

Yuck

I'm very opinionated... and a handful of other adjectives we don't need to bring up right now; but I have a few things that creep the bejesuz out of me and gross me out.
Here's a few:
1. people clipping fingernails and toenails. The sound of it gives me the shivers.
2. people displaying their nasty feet. Please keep all yellowing, fungus-y nasty toes and un-pumiced heels covered in socks.
(my husband says I've got the worse profession if gross feet creep me out- I teach martial arts. To barefooted children and adults. although, it's just the adults with nasty feet. kiddie feet are OK)
3. I also don't like the words "egg", "turd", and "curry".


Anyways, I was at the doctor's office reading a magazine, and started reading the recipes on the left page. While those recipes sounded yummy I couldn't figure out why I was getting so queasy and grossed out.
Then I looked at the right page of the magazine. Eew! Who puts recipes for bean dip next to a big ol' ad with a giant foot on it? Even though it's a "nice" looking foot, it's still a foot. Next to food. Gross.

1 comments:

Amanda Conger said...

I 100% agree with you on the nail clipping thing. My husband has finally gotten to the point where he will at least warn me so I can go elsewhere. He completely doesn't get why it squicks me out. : )