Friday, October 24, 2008

My New Favorite Online Store

Christina collects cookie cutters (how's that for a tongue twister?) and for Christmas last year, I wanted to get her a fun new set of cookie cutters. I love these gingerbread ones (below), and I fell in love with the store as well. It's called Kim and Jason, and everything in their online store is for the young at heart.

ABC (ALREADY BEEN CHEWED) COOKIE CUTTERS $10
Gingerbread cookies would be so much more fun to decorate when they're missing a limb. I wonder if people would think somebody really took a bite out of them. These sold out fast last year, and I think I'll buy three sets this year for gifts.


Here's a few things I am hoping to receive for Christmas this year (or might just get for myself!)

SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS $10
I used to (want to) collect s&p shakers. And I love wooden alphabet blocks. So this was meant to be. For me, I mean.

EQUAL MEASURE MEASURING CUP $13
I think this would be really fun to use with my budding 7 year old scientist son. Did YOU know that 8 ounces of liquid is the same as five THOUSAND drops of water?!



RECORD LABEL COASTERS
I don't have a coffee table to protect from water rings, but who cares?! I still love 'em.


HOT FUDGE SUNDAE BATH FIZZY
just look at it. Do I really need to explain why I want this? It's adorable. And, it's only $4.


I AM NOT A PAPER CUP $20
I just started a new job that requires me to be out of the house before the sun's up. I am not a morning person. I don't like coffee, but I need something to perk me up. I'd drink Mountain Dew but I don't think that's "professional". I could hide my neon yellow sugar rush drink in this cool, reusable porcelain coffee-cup look alike, and nobody will know I'm not chugging Joe.

0 comments: