Sunday, April 13, 2008

The World's Best Bug Spray


This is my favorite bug spray. It's by Burt's Bees, and it's all natural; which means there's no yucky chemicals. The active ingredients are: Castor Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedar Oil, Peppermint Oil, Citronella Oil, Clove Oil, and Geranium Oil .

When Sharkboy was born six years ago and we were going on a camping trip, I realized I needed a good bug spray that worked but was gentle on the skin, even for an infant. That's when I found this. It even smells good (which I've never found an insect repellent that smelled GOOD before!), and it's not expensive- about $8; and now that so many places carry Burts Bee's products, I can get it at my grocery store.

Bug repellent is one of those things you don't think about until you've got a little one and you realize how gross and harsh the other bug sprays that you've used all your life are. And, if you're wondering if it really does work- IT DOES!- my husband and I use this too.

So buy a bottle, keep in in the diaper bag for next time you're at the park and the bugs are trying to attack your sweet little baby.

Oh, and if you're wondering- no, I don't get paid to promote any items in our blog. I just write about what products impress me so much that I have to share it with other parents.

1 comments:

Anitra Cameron said...

Forgot to say in my other comment that you have a very pleasant blog, both to read and to look at!

Hugs,
Anitra