should I buy this for SweetPea? It's cute, but what will she do with it? but it's so cute! and only $15! I don't know...
(made by LGBrinkley on Etsy)
as you probably know from reading other posts, our little SweetPea is turning four next week. She's got a very fun personality, but it's making it hard to shop for her!
Here's a list of things she likes:
- transformers, dragons
- Harry Potter (hence the party)
- watching and playing football
- playing baseball
- Seattle Seahawks
- Taekwondo (she's a yellow belt)
- doing art
- her favorite color is camouflage, so anything camo colored
- helping Mommy cook in the kitchen
- playing outside
Here's a list of the things she has asked for, repeatedly, for gifts:
- a big drumset (I convinced her she wouldn't be able to reach the ground, so she's waiting until she grows " a liddle bit more" and will ask next year)
- a microphone (since she'll have her big brother play the drums instead)
- an Optimus Prime that's bigger than what she got from Santa
- a bass guitar- to go with the drums and microphone
- a camouflage bathing suit
- a football
- a sweetpea necklace from Etsy
so, I've decided to get her what's called a student drum, the kind she can put around her neck and march around with; one for the band beginners. I want to get her very own #8 Hasselbeck jersey, and a new purple baseball glove and bat. I did find a necklace that's more appropriate for her age too.
I'm still torn- that Sweet Pea dish is sooo cute! But really, what is she going to do with it?! What do you guys think...