Saturday, April 26, 2008

1 Million Miles to the Gallon... and counting


Introducing the car with the best gas mileage ever- the PlasmaCar. we bought two of these for the kids about three years ago at the Puyallup Fair. They are so darn cool! There's no pedals or gears, it's gravity (and centrical force, inertia and friction) that makes them move. Just steer the steering wheel back and forth, and off you go! I've seen them in stock at many other stores since we bought them, I think you can even find them at Target for $70.

My husband and I had so much fun driving these around on the tennis court. (The smoother the surface, the faster these babies will go). That's right- even adults can ride on them! I believe they can hold up to 300 pounds.

When we first got these, we even let the kids drive them in the house on the hardwood floors. As long as we didn't get run over, it was hours of great entertainment for the kids! And then we'd play with them after the kids went to bed. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow I need one of those, what a cool thing I never heard of it.I'm msarking this and I'm adding your link thanks for stopping by.